Brozzian's Cheese Ball recipe works for all of Brozzian's dip mixes, so you just have to pick your favorite flavor! It is perfect for cookouts and house parties.
Included Brozzian Products: Ranch Dip Mix
, Garlic & Herb Dip Mix
, Dill Dip Mix
, Tuscan Dip Mix
, Italian Herbs Seasoning (Salt Free)
1 Pound Cheese Ball
2-3 Hours Before Serving
- (2) 8 oz packages of cream cheese (Leave at room temperature for 45 minutes to soften)
- 1 Package of your favorite Brozzian Dip Mix
- 1 Cup of Chopped Pecans or other nuts if desired (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of Brozzian Italian Herbs Seasoning (optional)
Some Ideas to serve with:
- Take both 8 oz packages of softened cream cheese and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Take your chosen Brozzian Dip Mix and add all of its contents to the mixing bowl.
- Next, mix very well until the dip mix has been evenly mixed in with the cream cheese.
- Cover the mixture and let refrigerate for 1 hour. (Refrigerate for less time if you desire a softer cheese ball.)
- (Optional) While the mixture is refrigerating, take the whole pecans and chop them up into smaller pieces. You may use a food processor for this but be sure to only pulse them a few times so that they do not break down too much.
- After the hour has passed, take the mixture out of the fridge. Place it in the mixing bowl and start trying to form the mixture into a ball while it is in the bowl.
- After you have slightly shaped it, take the mixture and transfer it to a cutting board (or you can use your countertop) with some wax paper underneath it in order to keep the mixture contained.
- Finish forming or rolling the mixture into a nice ball using the wax paper. Keep shaping until you are satisfied.
- Your cheese ball is now done. It should be covered and placed back into the refrigerator for an additional hour (refrigerate for less time if you desire the cheese ball to be softer upon serving). (Unless you are adding Pecans and Herbs, then follow the steps below.)
- Before putting the ball back into the refrigerator, take your chopped Pecans and start pushing them into the ball, be sure to push them deep enough so that they do not fall out. Keep doing this evenly along the outside of the ball until all of the pecans are gone and the ball is evenly coated.
- (Optional) Take the 1 Tablespoon of Brozzian Italian Herbs and sprinkle it over the top, filling in the rest of the open area around the pecans so that the entire cheese mixture is covered.
- Now you can place it into the refrigerator, covered. Afterward, take it out and serve it with whatever you desire.
Crackers, Baguette Bread, Tortilla Chips, Pretzels, Vegetables (Carrots, Celery, Broccoli, and Peppers).